Clorox® Pro Quaternary All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner is a hospital-use EPA-registered disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including MRSA and CA-MRSA. This economical, bleach-free concentrate has a pH neutral formula that can be used on a variety of surfaces including floors, stainless steel, plastic and metal.
This all-purpose disinfectant is EPA-registered and NFPA 1851 compliant for turnout gear, FR apparel and PPE equipment. This product replaces our former disinfectant, Solutions D.
• Kills 99.9% of germs including MRSA & CA-MRSA
• One-step cleaning and disinfecting
• Use on variety of surfaces including floors, stainless steel, sealed granite, glazed ceramic tiles, and plastic and metal surfaces
• pH neutral and bleach free
• From Clorox Commercial Solutions® • Ideal for use in healthcare institutions, schools, day care centers, health clubs and training facilities
• EPA-registered for unique, high-risk surfaces such as sports equipment, exercise/wrestling mats, whirlpools and outdoor play equipment
• Economical concentrate; only one ounce needed per gallon of water
• 128 ounce bottle of concentrate
• NFPA 1851 Compliant
MANUALS & RELATED DOCUMENTS:
|CLOROX PRO QUATERNARY - MSDS Sheet (Click to Download most recent)|